ARE YOU PLANNING TO “ESCAPE FROM THE CITY”?
MAKING ITS DEBUT ON THE ABC IN 2018, “ESCAPE FROM THE CITY” IS SEARCHING FOR POTENTIAL HOUSE HUNTERS IN AUSTRALIA WHO ARE READY TO LEAVE THE BIG SMOKE BEHIND…
Perhaps you crave the peace and quiet of the wine regions... maybe you picture yourself spending more time with the family in a quiet country town - or you might be desperate to escape the hustle and bustle of the rat-race for a life on the coast, where you can breathe in the fresh ocean air AND a healthier lifestyle?
We’re looking for people planning to buy OR rent in a new location. Get a glimpse of the life you’ve always dreamt about AND get free expert advice on how to make it happen.
If you're planning a sea-change or a tree-change in 2018, we'd love to hear from you.
Rules of Entry & Instructions Summary:
1.Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
2. We will be unable to reply to all applicants individually. You will only hear from us if you have been shortlisted.
3. Please ensure you read, fully understand the Eligibility Requirements and Terms and Conditions before applying to be a participant on Escape From The City (“EFTC”).
4. You must be aged 18 years or above.
5. You must be a resident or an Australian citizen
6. You must be genuinely looking to relocate from your current residence and/or sell your property.
7. You must be able to commit to all the filming days required and as advised by the Producer from time to time.
8. You cannot be, or be closely related to, an employee, officer, director or agent of FremantleMedia Australia Pty Ltd (the “Producer”), or the Commissioning Network Broadcaster associated with EFTC.
9. You cannot have been convicted of any serious criminal offence. You must disclose to the Producer if you have any criminal history including any criminal record, arrest and/or criminal charges laid against you (excluding any spent convictions), and any participation by you in the Program will be entirely at the Producer’s discretion.
10. Submission of an application form and compliance with the above does not in any way constitute an offer to appear on the Program.
11. The Producer may (but may not) invite you to attend an audition at their discretion.
12. The Producer's decisions regarding selection of participants for the Program are final and the Producer is not obliged to offer any comment or justification for its decisions regarding the selection of participants.
Requirements for the application:
- Please provide a 2 minute video - details here
- Please provide a recent photograph of all participants.
The ‘Escape’ Team are standing by to answer any questions you have about the show, and to chat through your plans for a tree-change or sea-change. Please call 02 8329 9921 to reach the team, who can also assist with the application form.